The most delightful motherventing has tagged me in a meme about 7 things. Its an honour to be tagged by motherventing as she is an author and has written a book. These 7 things will change your life and most imperative that you know.
1. I’m left handed and have had my left handed scissors for 30, yes 30 years! And I still use them. Photographic evidence below.
2. I sleep with socks on every night. My feet are always cold, what can I say?
3. I spent New Years Eve 2000/2001 on my own, all alone. I had a brilliant sleep and felt smug I wasn’t hungover. I started the new year with a clear head.
4. I got suspended from school when I was 13. I wore my Housemartins The People Who Grinned Themselves To Death t-shirt to school. It was a Catholic school and they took offence to it.
5. I got caught using fake id when I was 18. I was fined. Lesson learnt.
6. I was proposed marriage at Dar es Salaam airport when I was 13. My parents were offered a cow as my dowry. Is that all I’m worth?! Really!!
7. My friend and I played hide and go seek with a Garda in Phoenix Park, Dublin. I’m not saying any more on the matter….
Now I have to tag 15 people. Eeeek!
I’ll do 3